Laura lost her first tooth at dinner last night. She'd been complaining that her teeth hurt, but she'd just been to the dentist so I thought it was just a phase. But while we were eating oranges she suddenly noticed one was gone! She didn't swallow it, luckily it was sitting on her plate. The tooth fairy came, even though Laura said she was just 'pretending' to be asleep all night long, and now she can't wait to head to the dollar store to spend her precious money. By the way, thanks Maren for setting the quota, Laura knew that the fairy would bring her a buck because that's how much Bailey got awhile ago. Whatever happened to the days when we were lucky to get a quarter? Inflation I tell ya.

1 comment:
I like the dollar idea...Laura told me on the phone that she was getting "two...no four...no maybe even more dollars" from the tooth fairy. She made me smile to hear how excited she was!!
Post a Comment