Monday, July 23, 2007

We made it, we're home


Yes, we moved into our new house today, and boy was it a long day. I do not like moving. Brent really does not like moving. But we had some great help from our neighbors, Stacy and Frank, and Rita and Aaron. Thank you, Thank you! Also we definitely could not have gotten over here without Brent's sisters, Lexi, Lesha, and Lanna. Also Scott was our awesome box-mover-inner. We are so grateful for all your help. I'll post more pictures soon, but just so you know, we already love it here.

3 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!! It looks great!! Hope that you are all doing well and not too overwhelmed with the move!!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry we couldn't help move you in. BUT I think that NOT giving you Allie's stomach bug was the best thing we could do. We are looking forward to coming to visit when we are all healthy. Yeah!

Abby said...

Congrats Abby! I agree with you that moving is the pits- but at least you have a really cute house now!