
We are so excited, we are buying a house! The house is here in Clearfield, about two miles from Brent's work, and a great little house for our family. It was built in 2000, is 1800 square feet, 4 bedrooms, and beautiful inside. We're set to close by the 1st of August, and will be moving that first week. I am really excited to be moving out of our main floor/basement apartment, and moving in somewhere semi-permanent with big windows and lots of light. Here are a few pictures, of the front, front room, master bedroom,

kitchen, and

neighborh

ood.
6 comments:
We are so excited for you!!!! I noticed the door knob covers...are they included?
Hooray abs! That will be fun. You should really hang out with me since you aren't that far away!
Congrats! We'll be excited to see it this summer!
Abby it looks so great! Got an extra bedroom for a younger sister coming to visit and shop?
Love the master bedroom. Looks very victorian. Tipan Trading, here we come. mom
ABBY!!! Hey, it has been ages since I have talked to you! (I think the last time was when we were cleaning aaron & devony's walls before they moved from Rexburg..we were both talking about being pregnant... :) Anyway, I am going to add you to my blog--our address is: katienluke.blogspot.com
Take care,
Katie Kirkham
Post a Comment