
I really am grateful for Brent. He loves his little girls, he would do anything for them, and they can tell. Laura and Eden get so excited when he comes home from work, and he is their absolute favorite jungle gym. Not only will Brent help with the dishes, he comes home a little early from work every Tuesday and plays with the girls while I teach lessons and then puts them to bed while I'm at Young Womens. He is a wonderful husband and father. Every day I ask myself why I'm so luckly to have him be my best friend.

4 comments:
LOVE the pics Abby. Way to be a blogger. I hope your having a FAB time on vacc with your hubbie.
Yay! Abby's a blogger! Eden is way cute. So glad I finally got to see her! ;P
Abb are you blogging from you vacation?
Yes I am, Brent had to work one morning so I took advantage of the high speed internet at the hotel:) Now we're at Mom's house until Sunday, you should come over and say hi!
Post a Comment