
What you see:
-Our first familiy picture since Laura was 6 months old. Matching brown and creme sweaters, hair styled and makeup perfect. A happy little family.
What you don't see:
-5 hours spent trying to get matching sweaters. Browns are hard to match ironically enough. Last minute haircuts. sick children. the second attempt at a photo session, and stressed photographers.


But hey it all worked out and we got great pictures of the girls!
2 comments:
Oh My Word! These pictures are so cute! thats what makes the 5 hour piror to well worth it. I know how the family picture drama goes. (hence we have not had one since you and Brent got married) Maybe we should try again next year! Thanks for the blog!!!
Oh Abby! I just spent an hour reading your entire blog! It was so fun to get updated on your family! I have missed you and have mentioned it to Chris several times these last months. I can't believe how big the girls are!
Post a Comment