Eden has a few new words! She's so cute I just can't stand it sometimes. There's just something so precious about an 18 month old. Anyway, my favorite additons to her vocabulary are 'buble' (buckle), 'hi goggie' (Hi doggie, she loves all animals), 'awa' (Laura), and 'OKi' (Okay!).
I love that she gets more curly blonde hair every day! She's even started to let me put some bows in.
3 comments:
Abb I love the pictures of the girls they are so cute and I can't wait to see them for Christmas. by the way your tree is so cute.
Alesha
Abby, where are you at? I saw the "Columbia University" tag on your blog. . are you headed to NYC?
I'm in NYC. MOST days I love every min. of it.
Natasha Howard-Brenchley
http://natashabrenchley.blogspot.com
Brandi Hill and her daughter, Jordyn, were killed in a car accident on Thursday.
http://www.rexburgstandardjournal.com/articles/2007/12/21/news/doc476c1cee99396286250748.txt
If you would like to send any thoughts to her family, I will be sending a card this week.
Thanks,
~ Terrah :)
Post a Comment