Very cute Abbs! I loved the piece you played at the funeral today. I was sobbing.
Hi Abby! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Kristi. I love looking at your cute little girls! And that's exciting that you have another baby on the way and possibly a boy?! It's great to see your family again!
Cute new blog, Abby!Your family is growing fast ... best of luck with #3!~ Terrah :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cute Abbs! I loved the piece you played at the funeral today. I was sobbing.
Hi Abby! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Kristi. I love looking at your cute little girls! And that's exciting that you have another baby on the way and possibly a boy?! It's great to see your family again!
Cute new blog, Abby!
Your family is growing fast ... best of luck with #3!
~ Terrah :)
Post a Comment