Saturday, March 1, 2008

The new Sweet Ride

Introducing the not so-new Chrysler LHS sedan. Featuring all leather interior, a smooth ride, and pretty darn good gas mileage this car is sure to appeal to both your frugal and indulgent sides.



Seriously, we're so glad to have this car! It's a '95 with only 92,000 miles and in absolutely terrific condition. We've been saving up for a little while to buy a second car for Brent to commute to work in and were lucky enough to find this one when we were close to despair. Thank goodness for KSL! Of course now that he doesn't get to check the ads every day Brent won't know what to do:)

2 comments:

Tews said...

Why to go. Leather wipes right up you know. Sorry Brent, but this looks like a Momma car to me. Automatic right. Hope Brent enjoys the stationwagon because if I were you Abby, I would be driving the plush LHS.

Unknown said...

hey beattie family! This is another Beattie family....we were in the same ward when we first were married in Rexburg! I found your blog from Mike and Robin's - your little girls are SO cute and congrats on the 3rd one on the way! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog; I think our husbands are related, so we are kind of like family ;-) - Jackie Beattie