So we're back to square one, I needed a break after those tacky hearts:) Good news everyone: 4 days until I am officially enter the second trimester. more good news: we finally bought that second car for brent to drive to work. best news of all: the girls are sleeping. And lastly a question: what the heck should I make for dinner?
4 comments:
Pizza
A day too late, but our menu from this week was biscuits and gravy, jumbalaya, hot roast beef sandwiches, stir fry, and homemade cafe rio. Does that help?
Haha, since our move...we have NOT been eating very well! (Pizza, pancakes, etc) Such a bad mom! I will start back up on my monthly meal plan soon...
Don't feel bad Katie, we ended up having mac and cheese (with corn mixed in to add nutritional value:), chicken nuggets, pickles, and stir-fry. brent's comment: hmm, this is a combination you'd never find at a restaurant.
Post a Comment