
Today's to-do list:
-make beds
-clean kitchen
-get girls ready for the day
-exercise
-shower and get ready
-Lunch with brent:)
-get out maternity clothes
-fold two loads of laundry
-go to grocery store for milk and bread
-check bank accounts online
-make some primary phone calls
-take the girls outside for a walk(avoiding swiper the fox)
-make crockpot lasagna
-teach violin lessons
-have dinner
-play with girls and read stories
-Bedtime for the ladies
-lay in bed sick
Not too exciting, but that's how life goes. what's on your list today?
9 comments:
Swiper no swipey!!
-Find people to order some Mary Kay. Abby are you still doing that MK thing? I am supposed to put in an order by the end of the month or I will be axed. hummm... where do I come up with $200? Need anything?
Yay! You are making crockpot lasagna?! You gave me that recipe and I LOVE it! It is the best. And Hallie loves it too. She always says "MMMM!" when I serve her some. Let's see what else I have to do today-- I too should fold laundry, finish work (I work from home), finish soup and rolls for dinner, clean up pots/pans, eat chocolate and watch American Idol.
Robin, in answer to your question I put in an order every 6 months for my friends and family, who get a 40% discount when they order at least $30. So you might want to try that approach, or just order through me!:)
I'm out of the loop: are you pregnant with #3? :)
what did i do today..... took my husband to the doctor for a bone marrow biopsy(not fun), picked up my check at Craigo's, made a deposit, came home, watched my niece, prepared my lesson plans, taught piano, made some phone calls, started laundry for my brother, made dinner, ate too much, got on the computer, waiting for a friend to call so as to do an over the phone presentation. and here i am.
swiper the fox?
Give Sidney a few years and you will become very familiar with Dora the Explorer and her nemesis, Swiper the Fox. dun dun dun...
So what is my excuse for knowing who he is?
Post a Comment