Thursday, February 7, 2008

Someone tap a glass...


So I can't keep a secret. I know you're not supposed to tell anyone until you're at least starting the second trimester, but oh well, everyone I talk to already knows! Yes, number 3 is on the way. I think with number one you say, congratulations! number two you say, wow, a sibling! and number three you say, good luck! We're excited and of course nervous about being outnumbered, but at least this time around we know more of what to expect. The due date is September 9th, that puts me 9 weeks along, and you're all welcome to come visit me in my basement the whole hot summer long. The timing's not too close, Laura will be 4, Eden will be 2 1/2, so they'll be friends right?! I've already accepted that life will just be crazy and I'm ok with that. I think. Anyway, I've been really lucky to have only been really sick for a few weeks and that might have been the flu. I'm always starving, and cold. Poor Brent's the one in shorts while I'm sleeping in flannel and 10 blankets. We've already been to our first Dr. appointment, but the ultrasounds really aren't anything interesting so we'll wait on those. The place we're going has ultrasounds at every visit so there will be plenty to post. So the next big question is will the Tew clan finally have a boy or are we going to add granddaugher #8?

8 comments:

Janey said...

congrats abby! I'm so excited for you!!!

Abby said...

Congrats Abby! I'll hopefully be joining you sometime this summer. :) BTW, I love the new blog layout. Isn't it addicting when you know how to change your blog around?

Natasha said...

Congrautlations! I can't believe the Tew's only have Granddaughters. . .
Keep us posted!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Congrats Abby! Poor thing on being cold-- I remember you saying you were always cold for Laura's pregnancy and then I remember you being cold for Eden's.

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! That is fantastic news...hope everything is going great!

Allison said...

Ding Ding Ding! I am tapping a glass to you for sure! Wonderful news! I love how everyone is going for a round three.... maybe one of these days we will get around to round one!

The Wimpy Mother said...

YEAHHHH! I am so happy for you! We are still not ready for #2 - Weston is such a handful! We we will get pregnant again when he graduates from High School! Come visit my blog, I added a tastey recipe for everyone to try.

Charisa and Trent said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!