I stayed up too late, but here's another layout! These won't be new pictures to anyone who reads the blog, because the blog is basically my journaling!
Hey, Abby! I haven't seen you guys in like, FOREVER! Found your blog on Robin's blogspot. I've got one, now. Check it out. NickLisaOrme.blogspot.com Love to hear from you! Love, Lisa Orme
6 comments:
Terrific. You just might get me to try digital.
I really enjoy your blog, Abby! :)
Hi, Abby:
We're making our blog "invite-only", so would you email me so I can invite you?
~ Terrah :)
terrah.indiana@gmail.com
Hey, Abby! I haven't seen you guys in like, FOREVER! Found your blog on Robin's blogspot. I've got one, now. Check it out. NickLisaOrme.blogspot.com Love to hear from you!
Love, Lisa Orme
Abby, your family is beautiful! We miss you so much!
I am loving your blog. give me a call sometime, its been far too long since we've seen each other/talked. (208)360-5597
Post a Comment