The last few months Eden has been in to the doctor a few times because of ear infections. Despite oral antibseems they have persisted, especially in her left ear. So yesterday and today she had to have injectionable antibiodics in both legs. Sometimes known as peanut butter shots:( Needless to say she has been quite miserable. For the first few hours she wouldn't even stand up and has just wanted to be held. She had a very hard time sleeping yesterday so when she finally did drop off I snuck into her room with the camera. What a sweet heart. I just learned from Rosemary that her propensity to have a propensity for ear infections is another thing she inherited from herDaddy. Apparently Brent's first ear infection came when he was only 2 weeks old, and he subsequently had tubes. Eden is also scheduled for an appointment with an ENT to evaluate whether she'll need them as well. But in the meantime we're just fighting those nasty ear aches off.
2 comments:
Poor, poor E-D. What a sweetie to be so happy through so much pain.
I feel so bad for little Edie, That is so sad. I hope she starts to feel better soon!
Post a Comment