Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Foray into a strange new world


I am now officially a digital scrapbooker. Of course I'm still a traditional scrapbooker, I've just put together my first layout digitally! Hooray! Thank you to everyone who has given me hints and tips and computer programs(thanks Mom!). This lo actually took me a few hours to put together because I'm still learning Photoshop and different techniques, not to mention having way too much fun downloading all the free goodies there are the net. But here it is. I do have a few questions for other dscrappers: how do you do double page layouts? and how can you make photo corners? If anyone else has any tips I would love some free advice! and happy halloween!

6 comments:

Tews said...

Righto Abby, Love what you've done with the photos. But how can you go wrong with our little Laura?

Ellen Davenport said...

Abby, I'd love to teach you what i know about digiscrapping, you'll just have to come up here to get it!

Allison said...

Abby, they look great!

I am still learning all about this digital scrapbook thing and I don't have photo shop, I am using Microsoft Digital Image Suite, but I will try and learn and maybe it is compatible directions! You might check out this site http://www.scrapgirls.com/SG_University_main.htm

They have lots of tutorials all directed at PhotoShop users.

Sarah Schwartz said...

WOW! I love it. I like how 'real' the embellishments look. I can't wait to see what it looks like printed out, as that is my main concern holding me back from starting digital scrapn'.

Beattie Family said...

I agree, I think I might want to add some tangible embellisments when they come back, like silk flowers or ribbon. I'm still researching printing companies.

Janey said...

Abby!! I love your digi scrapbooking! My sister might have answers to some of your questions... read her blog at http://sunnyside1976.blogspot.com/2008/01/digital-scrapbooking-stuff.html
and you can email her, too. She's super helpful and has lots of scrapbooking friends :) !!

Loves!