I have a favor to ask. Would anyone who wouldn't mind, please keep our family in your prayers tonight and tomorrow, Eden is getting tubes put into her ears tomorrow morning. There's really not that much to worry about, she does have to go under general anesthesia, but the surgery's only 15 minutes long, and all the research I've done says it's very safe, but would you still pray for us? I'd sure appreciate it. Thank you!
4 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers, I think my little sister had that same thing done to both her eyes and her ears when she was like two. I will pray for you that all goes very well for Eden and I am so excited to meet her some time soon.
Of course. I'll be thinking and praying tomorrow, too :) love you girl
For sure! We love little Eddie so much.
I hope all went well...
~Ryan
www.gioperation.com
Post a Comment