What a beautiful little house! I saw you guys at Craigo's a few weeks back.... may have even be a month ago. I bumped into your husband but didn't have a chance to come back and say hi to you at the table. So are you guys here in Rexburg? I know that's something that I should know already.
5 comments:
I love the sailing picture. I can see the scrapbook LO already! Thanks for posting the pics.
Hi there! Isn't it great the things you can learn online? Come visit me at: http://robandmelglade.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful little house! I saw you guys at Craigo's a few weeks back.... may have even be a month ago. I bumped into your husband but didn't have a chance to come back and say hi to you at the table. So are you guys here in Rexburg? I know that's something that I should know already.
Nope we're actually in Utah, but we end up coming back to rexburg every month or so. Although the snow has kept us away since christmas:)
LOVE the sailing pic, needs to be an 8x10 in your scrapbook!
Post a Comment