Friday, February 8, 2008



5 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

Hey Abby! I totally stalked you through Natasha's blog! How cute is your little family! Your youngest seriously reminds me of a little Brent! So funny! We are doing great and expecting number 2 in June! Jon is going to dental school this fall! Only 4 more years of school! I'm stoked!
Later-Katrina Bagley Ormson

Allison said...

Love the page... are your journaling fonts included in photoshop? If not, where did you find them?

Sarah Schwartz said...

I love this Abby. Knock it off so I don't dive into digital too.

The Clews Crew said...

Congratulations on your little bundle on the way! That's so exciting. Your girls are so cute. I can't wait until Adi and Robby can play together.

Beattie Family said...

fonts: nope, not on photoshop my friend Natasha pointed me to a website called abstractfonts.com. i've gotten a few from there, they have thousands! but i've also heard you can download some freebies at twopeasinabucket.com