This weekend we made a last minute trip to Rexburg for a much needed weekend away. Brent has been swamped and working crazy hours at work, I'm starting to feel a little better (second trimester is on the horizon), and we needed to bring my Dad's subaru that we'd been borrowing back home. Thanks to our portable DVD player the girls were wonderful on the drive up and so far we've had a great time. Yesterday morning Brent and I were able to attend a session at the newly dedicated Rexburg Temple. Thank you thank you thank you Rosemary, you are wonderful for watching our girls, who didn't get very much sleep the night before and were crankier than I've ever seen them. Afterward Brent and I went to Papa Kelsey's and had some of their absolutely delicious, fattening to the extreme, melty cheese subs. I've been really craving them! But I must say that although the food was just like I remember, the interior really needs to be remodeled. Anyway, we've had a great time, in fact Brent's even trying to fix up and old car so we're all happy:) The only bummer is that my sister Maren is really sick. fI hope she gets feeling better soon.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Abby! You sure have cute kids!
How is life these days?
Post a Comment