What you see:
*Laura and Snow White at the Children's Museum
*A very excited four year old girl all dressed up for the occassion
*The letter that Laura wrote to Snow White
*Me in a very funny 'mad-hatter' hat
What you don't see:
*The paper chain to count down the days until Snow White came
*The couple of hours before and after that Laura and I spent on our 'date'
*The inside of the note inviting Snow White to come over to our house.
*Laura asking Snow White how she got her prince. Really.
*The other little girl in a princess dress that Laura immediately befriended.
*Laura pushing me out of the line because she can do it all by herself.
*Me almost crying because she's getting too big, I could see kindergarten morning already
Laura playing her violin Santa brought her. She has me give her violin lessons and she's always practicing scales. Of course it helps that she's always in-tune! Also here she is scrubbing off her name from the back of the door. I wondered why she was so quiet for so long. Laura also signed her name on her windowsill and Ryan's bassenette. We got all the pen off except for on the door. We'll have to repaint, she practically carved her name in!

4 comments:
I love your journaling Abby! I also love Laura's personality.
Laura didn't write it on the car? Not exactly like mother.
the 'what you see/what you don't see' is a GREAT way to journal. I love the pics of Laura with the princes. What fun! Wish we could have come, but hey...snowboarding was calling my name.
Oh, and Allie had to scrub the wall of the new bedroom downstairs. She didn't write her name, but she did use lots of red crayon. I am greatful for Magic Erasers. Wonderful products!
Post a Comment