Week in pictures:
Last weekend we got to have Grandma Rosey stay with us. The girls love it when she visits. Laura takes it upon herself to get up extra early to jump on Grandma.
We had a sensory experiment: what hapens when we mix water with potato flakes. What happens when we add lots of different food color drops and mix it all up? A big mess and two happy girls.
The 'audience'. They gathered on Wednesday afternoon for the big music show. Eden was on drums, I was on the piano, and Laura alternated between the violin and vocals. I don't think we actually got to the actual show, but setting up was sure fun:)

Decorating cakes with stickers. Since I don't really scrapbook anymore the girls get a lot more cute stickers and paper. You can't see it in this picture but Laura put at the top:


Yesterday we went up to Midway to visit Great Grandma Geniel and Uncle Wayne. It rained all day and I didn't feel the best, but it was still a nice little excursion. We made the mistake of handing Ryan over to Grandma Geniel when he was starting to get hungry: he just started wailing! But after feeding him they got along a lot better:)
Decorating cakes with stickers. Since I don't really scrapbook anymore the girls get a lot more cute stickers and paper. You can't see it in this picture but Laura put at the top:
{I Love You}
in sticker brackets. I think she's been picking up a few decorative tricks from our scrapbooks:)
Yesterday we went up to Midway to visit Great Grandma Geniel and Uncle Wayne. It rained all day and I didn't feel the best, but it was still a nice little excursion. We made the mistake of handing Ryan over to Grandma Geniel when he was starting to get hungry: he just started wailing! But after feeding him they got along a lot better:)
Brent started his first full week of classes. It's going to be challenging, but I'm sure he's going to learn a lot. At least he'd better, I'm the one sacrificing all of my Brent-time in the evenings:)
In other news: My symphony started back up again, so I've set a goal to practice five minutes every day this week, because getting it out is half the battle. Ryan had his four month shots and checkup: our little guy weighs a solid 17 pounds. And he's started rolling from his back to belly:) Hope you have a wonderful week!

3 comments:
Ryan looks so grown up in the pic with Eden. What a cutie!
I agree. My thought was, "Who is that little boy. Can't be Ryan, he's a baby, not a little boy"
He is getting so big, when they start jumping in the jumper it just seems like they never stop!
Post a Comment