Friday, March 13, 2009



Welcome to Cafe Ryan!
Tonight we have a few specials on the menu. Pureed Bananas, Pears or Sweet Potatoes seem to be very popular, and of course you can add a side of Rice or Mixed Grain Cereal. And our Special for the night is a new item: creamed avocados! Come back tomorrow for our seasonal green beans. There's also something new at Ryan's!



Ryan's starting to sit up by himself, well at least for a few seconds, and loves his new choices for meal time. Although he's got a lower front tooth that I'm hoping won't take too long to cut through! Also if you blow up his close up you can see his eyes are starting to change. I think they're going to be that beautiful hazel that Laura also inherited from their Daddy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Every time you post new pictures of him, he's such a bigger boy! And with eyes like that he'll be a heartbreaker soon. : )

Lanna said...

He looks so much like Laura~ I love it!