Tuesday, April 14, 2009


March 31, 2009

Eden is starting to follow in her sister's princessy footsteps. With one exception, Eden is the always the princess in blue. It is her absolute favorite color and she insists on blue everything. It's really convenient because then we don't have fights over colors because Laura is pink and Eden is blue. Here my blue lady is in her 'carriage', with her 'magic wand' aka the little footstool and a chopstick with a rubber ducky stuck on top. I guess the fairy godmother won't have a problem finding props!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute!! Your color problems are solved, but mine have just begun...Livi's favorite color is blue AND so is Spencer's. They don't necessarily fight over Princess dresses, but plates, cups, crayons, etc. You would've thought having a boy would help things, but it hasn't yet!! :)

Beattie Family said...

That really is great! I'll have to stear Ryan toward red so we don't have that problem in the future!

Sarah Schwartz said...

I thank my starts my girls don't have color preferences...yet. Allie mostly picks out 'mathes'. She doens't care if its blue-&-blue or red-&-red, she would just rather the cup and plate match. Silly kids! I remember fighting Maren over a certain green cup.

Beattie Family said...

The big plastic one. I remember that one too, it really was a gross color come to think of it:)