Sunday, April 26, 2009




This last week the weather here was absolutely beautiful: about 78 degrees. We took advantage of it Tuesday and headed to one of our favorite parks in Clinton with our good friend Ellen King and her three boys. Ryan loved being outside and I loved being able to put him in really cute boy duds. Laura and Warren made sand castles and Eden even helped some little girls make a sand cake. 'Now we need some sugar, and some more flour...' it was really cute.

I got my garden planted and my back lawn fertilized. Our front tree is in full bloom, my tulips appeared, our little tree we planted last year is looking healthy. Oh, and Mom, the plum tree you gave us is looking good too. I'm really excited to get my lawn looking better and can't wait for the strawberries! We've even got little flowers already for the bees to turn into strawbies! My next project is to plant some more flowers and get some chicken wire to protect said berries from hungry birdies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Schwartz said...

I'm not a spring type of gal, but I do love seeing the berry plants bloom. Bring on the StrawBe's