Friday Evening Hike up the Mountain
The girls loved this hike. The last time we were up there Ryan was only a few weeks old so we didn't get very far. This time we got to skip across rocks to fjord a stream, look at he wild flowers, move out of the way for the bikers, and look across the valley.
We were lucky to have one of Brent's coworkers give us this great hiking backpack. Ryan loved it. No 'bee-bites!' Like always we had to keep yelling for Laura to wait for us, and I ended up carrying Eden on my back for the way back. Next time I'm bringing my wrap to tie her on.
We were lucky to have one of Brent's coworkers give us this great hiking backpack. Ryan loved it. No 'bee-bites!' Like always we had to keep yelling for Laura to wait for us, and I ended up carrying Eden on my back for the way back. Next time I'm bringing my wrap to tie her on.


3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! Looks like fun.
Wow, some of those pictures look like us when we were kids and mom and dad would take us hiking.
How fun, Abby! I miss hiking in the mountains! The mid-Westerners call these mountains, I call them "gentle slopes!"
Post a Comment