Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ryan: 10 months
Boy. Likes cars and balls. And making lots of noise.

Ryan finally got his first two teeth while we were in Idaho a few weeks ago. It's seemed like he's been teething for the last six months straight but he finally has something to show for all that drooling and chewing.


Ryan's crawling around and squealing and of course sticking everything in his mouth:) He's also pulling up on anything that will hold still and occasionally, when he's not paying attention he'll let go for a few seconds. You can tell in the above pic that he's had a black eye for the last week. The chair won that round.
This last picture captures where he's at right now: trying desperately, on tippy-toes, to see everthing and be into everything. He wants so bad to keep up with his sisters!

He's in the delicious, not a toddler yet, but not a little baby anymore stage. Just chubby rolls, messy meals, infectious chuckles, and still lots of naps.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lanna said...

I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy!

Halsey said...

Wow, ditto to the daddy comment. That's exactly what I was going to say!

Abby said...

I'm impressed you can still stay up, Abby. I can't believe how big Ryan is getting!