Laura: 5 years old
Girl. Loves her new lipgloss and trying to be the mommy...

I am not a good party planner, especially when our location plans weren't what we thought they would be for L's birthday. So we improvised. We invited 3 of L's friends: Victoria, Lily and Warren, to come to the Children Museum and then have fudgecicles afterward in the backyard. Awesome. They painted in the art garden, dressed up at the castle, played school and banged on drums. And I didn't have to plan any of it or clean up any of the mess. I didn't even have to bake a cake! Brent made a yummy lemon cake with, of course, pink frosting for Laura's actual birthday on Sunday.
Girl. Loves her new lipgloss and trying to be the mommy...
I am not a good party planner, especially when our location plans weren't what we thought they would be for L's birthday. So we improvised. We invited 3 of L's friends: Victoria, Lily and Warren, to come to the Children Museum and then have fudgecicles afterward in the backyard. Awesome. They painted in the art garden, dressed up at the castle, played school and banged on drums. And I didn't have to plan any of it or clean up any of the mess. I didn't even have to bake a cake! Brent made a yummy lemon cake with, of course, pink frosting for Laura's actual birthday on Sunday.

2 comments:
So glad she had a good birthday. It is crazy that she's 5 already. Where does the time go?
I remember peeking in at her as a new born the back of that red truck. Time flies.
Post a Comment