Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Brent who went to the mountains instead of coming waterskiing with his beautiful wife and children...



I still got it!


I also did two runs on the wakeboard, but the pictures didn't quite turn out.
It was so neat to be able to still be able to jump the wake after a few years of maternity leave:)

My Dad who taught me how to ski when I was eight. A grandpa, but still takin' his girls skiing at Ririe Reservoir!


The girls who absolutely loved the boat, swimmin' in the water, holding up the orange flag, and were great keeping their lifejackets on the whole time. They kept cheering me on from the boat, I've never had such great fans!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

Now that is a good time! Way to go Abby and Gpa!!!

Ellen Davenport said...

I am jealous, I haven't been to the lake in years. I don't still got it.