Thursday, December 3, 2009





"RETREAT 2009"

I love our annual retreat.  This year was wonderful too, even though it almost didn't happen!  About an hour after Maren and my Mom left Rexburg to meet Sarah and I up at Wolf Creek Maren's kids got the stomach flu.  They almost turned around halfway.  I'm so glad they didn't!
It seems like each year we spend a little less time scrapbooking and being productive and more time just relaxing.  Pride and Prejudice, the 6 hr. A&E version, Sarah's first time watching it, Nerts, exercising at the gym, hot tubbing, eating delicious food, laughing so hard we couldn't stop, and listening to great music about sums it up.
Even though Sarah slept half the time to catch up from her overworked schedule, Maren was wishing she was helping poor Mike with the kids, we missed Ellen not being with us, and Mom got hurt in an ill-advised game of racketball, it was still a blast. 

 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tews said...

you ought to put this on the jemmett blog. make all the aunties jealous!