November 11th, 2009
A Day in our Life:
*Woke up late, we're getting sick again
*Ryan has another cough-we just got better and here we go again
*Cleaned and did laundry
*Forgot to have Morning Devotional, rats
*Got L off to school after doing homework
*Showered and played with R and E
*Lunch-doing great eating healthy today:)
*Picked up L from school and went and bought a rake
*Came home and the kids and I played in the leaves and
put them on the garden in the back
*Preschool Music Class- L tried to take over the class and E spent
most of the time in timeout on the stairs, but oh well. You win some, you loose some.
*Girls watched Tinkerbell while I taught Jennifer violin. She's such a great girl, we talked
about college and music majors.
*Everyone cried and fussed while I made dinner.
*Ryan has diaper rash and is getting into everything. Good thing he's so cute.
*Brent did the dishes while I played piano. What a sweetie
*Laura and Brent went on a date to the movie theater because L filled up her entire
bedtime chart. They saw UP and got popcorn.
*While they were gone I folded 6 loads of laundry while E and R played on the bunkbeds.
*Read stories to just Eden. She needs to go to bed earlier if she's not going to
take naps anymore.
*Ryan kept coming up to me during prayers to give me hugs. Melted my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment