We celebrated Eden’s fourth birthday by throwing a little party.
All 8 of the little girls in the neighborhood came, the weather was perfect, all the kids got along, and we had a great time.
We played monkey games ( monkey in the middle, banana banana monkey! and Monkey says), had a little lunch including bananas,
painted jungle animal wooden masks (oops no picture of the finished product) and had cake and ice cream and presents.
The birthday girl, as she’s insisted on being called all day, smiled the whole time in sweet Edee style.
After Daddy got home we pulled out Eden’s two surprises, a scooter just her size (Ryan is demonstrating in the picture), and a new sandbox.
We’re going to finish off the day with a macaroni and cheese and chicken nugget dinner. yum!
Love you little girlie!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog's new look! I need lessons. Also, the sand box was perfect for Eddie, she lives in it @ Grandmas!
Such a fun Bday! I love your new blog template/layout, too. Its kind of motivating to change things up, isn't it.
Post a Comment