Ryan turned two!
We celebrated by eating a yummy chocolate train cake, crafted by Daddy, opening presents, and playing with Ryan’s new train set. He loves all things trains and loves to carry around the solitary train that we own. We decided it was time to branch into the new world of Thomas and co. While Ryan and I were shopping, on his birthday, he threw an enormous two-year-old sized tantrum while I was checking out. He wanted those trains, NOW! He’s definitely made the transition.
I know how everyone says he looks so much like Brent, and he does, but this picture reminds me of my own toddler pictures. Maybe it’s just that his hair needs to be trimmed and is starting to curl around his ears!
1 comment:
You are right. Your kid-o's look JUST like Brent, but Ryan does look more like you in that shot.
Post a Comment