We didn’t have very many leaves on our front yard, but our neighbors, the Amistads, had lots from their beautiful oak tree. So, being the little ingenious girls that they are, L and E went down the street to their yard, grabbed big armfuls and carried them back to throw on our lawn. It kept them all busy for probably an hour. Ryan got in on the action too. After awhile Maleia and Victoria came outside and joined them. It was a perfect fall day. Eden even has her bunny whiskers still on and Laura’s hair is still curled like a princess; we had been trick or treating to Daddy’s work earlier.
Going to the Treehouse Children’s Museum’s Enchanted Woods is becoming a favorite Halloween tradition. This is the second year we’ve gone with our Whetsel cousins and it was just as great as last year. We went on a magical quest around the museum to find the golden rose. We met lots of enchanted fairytale characters on our way and finally found the rose in the arms of a sleeping beauty. This knight helped us by kissing her to wake her up, behind a book of course:). The kids had a great time, even though Ryan wanted to run around, and the Whetsels came over afterward for hot chocolate.
This is the only picture I took on Halloween. Hello?! where was I? Who knows, but for the trunk or treat Eden decided to change into a princess, she had had enough bunny hopping. I also made Ryan a toolbelt and he wore his blue overalls and a hard hat. Oh yeah, I know where I was, I was in Ogden playing in a Symphony concert. So Brent got to hand out candy and put the kids to bed. What a guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment