It was surprising how active the animals were, a lot of them were outside enjoying the sunshine as much as we were. There was also an indoor art exhibit that was great to wander through.
The train was closed, but we got to ride on the carousel. I was the only one cold, and Ryan took a great nap.
The highlight of the trip happened when Laura and I were on our way back from a potty stop by ourselves without the camera. The mother and baby orangutan were on top of their new outdoor 'tree fort'. They were getting ready for their nap, the mother had her head covered and obviously wanted her little one to follow suit. Except that we started playing peek-a-boo with her! She would look at us, cover her eyes and then peek to see if were still paying attention. it was really cute. Laura and I
Laura snapped this picture of Brent and I. Even though both of our faces are in shadows it's amazingly centered!
1 comment:
I love how in this post and the one above we only see Eden's backside. Yet Laura is posing it up. : )
It was so good to see you all this weekend. Brent we wish you could have been there too.
Post a Comment