Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week in Idaho...


cousins 'Kate and Allie' and a picture Laura took, she's getting to be quite the photographer

On Sunday night I decided to pack the kids up and head to Rexburg for the week. Brent had a big paper to work on, all of my sisters were going to be there at some point, the winter blahs have set in around here, and I just missed my family.

While we were there we all managed to get sick with a cold, so we didn't do a lot. Mainly hang out with family and read books in the evenings.

We did meet up with Grandma Rosey and Lesha at the new Arctic Circle play place for a few hours, and I was able to go to the beautiful Rexburg Temple with Maren.

Brent spent the week working and writing a paper, oh and he did find the time to go snowhsoeing twice.


Grandma Rosey giving nosey kisses, and Ryan giving a love to Aunt Lesha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Whoa, Laura is a great photographer! seriously impressive.

I'm so glad that you and the girls weren't there to "distract" Brent.

Kristi said...

Abby, have I mentioned you are my domestic Hero! I read through your blog and it give me motivation to get off the computer and do something domestic. I love your how you do so many fun things with the girls. Some day I will be as organized as you! I am so happy you got to go up to Rexburg. I still have yet to see the temple. I think its about time I packed up Luke and we went up north:-)

The Clews Crew said...

Looks like fun! Sometime when you come up we should get together fro a bit.