R: This picture basically sums up our life right now. A cuddly ducky with an accessory, added by L, with a snack in the background! Center: Laura writing her name on the butterfly sucker valentines. She loved giving them out at her preschool valentine party. L: Laura with her three animal friends, a pink puppy named Whistle, a white cat named Rainbow, and her ducky that she used to sleep with as a baby. She got them all dressed up with bows in their hair and then proceeded to take 30 pictures of them on my camera. The one on the right is one she took.
Sweet girl. I realized today that she and I have a lot of things in common with our personalities: I can see how she might some day stage a coupe in her classroom. Not because she's a trouble maker, but because she actually thinks she's doing what's right!
1 comment:
I tried to name every white cat we ever had Rainbow and was always outvoted as a kid. Tell Laura she has great taste in cat names.
Post a Comment