March 30th:
*Spent basically the whole day playing and being with the girls.
*Spent about 45 minutes writing a book and having Laura illustrate a book about Kruela the dog who gets saved from her not-very-nice owner by a little girl in an airplane. Hmmm, maybe Laura wants a pet.
*Made the best bread ever. I feel like I've passed some sort of housewifery test:)
*Watched Morgan from across the street and rented 'Bolt'. Cute show, but a little scary for my little girlies.
*Ryan had his shots on Monday and is maybe cutting a tool. He's been sad.
*He weighs 18 pounds 7 ounces and is healthy!
April 1st:
*Will the snow ever go away? Spring Fever
*Got my haircut, love it
*Laura took over cleaning the kitchen today and delegated most of it to me. But she did a great job washing the bread pans, and telling Eden to pick up the dress ups.
*Ryan melts my heart when he lays his head on my shoulder and hums to me.
*His absolute favorite thing to do is have a bath, I've never seen a baby go ballistic like he does. Maybe it's just a boy thing?
*Broken washer. ugh. Even this Brent can't fix.
April 3rd:
*Had a hard time being motivated today.
*The girls had about an hour bath while I goofed off on the internet
*So then of course we had to dance around and clean for an hour.
*Bought a new waher today. glad we have savings
*Laura went to a puppy birthday party today and had a great time dressing up like a dog. She shared all of her reats with Eden when she got home. Eden, Daddy and I had a 'party' while she was gone so Eden wouldn't fee left out When I told Laura on the way home she wailed," Sounds l ike you had more fun than me!" The grass is always greener.
*Tonight when I was putting them to bed Laura asked me not to go to jail, so I'd better obey the laws:)
*Spent basically the whole day playing and being with the girls.
*Spent about 45 minutes writing a book and having Laura illustrate a book about Kruela the dog who gets saved from her not-very-nice owner by a little girl in an airplane. Hmmm, maybe Laura wants a pet.
*Made the best bread ever. I feel like I've passed some sort of housewifery test:)
*Watched Morgan from across the street and rented 'Bolt'. Cute show, but a little scary for my little girlies.
*Ryan had his shots on Monday and is maybe cutting a tool. He's been sad.
*He weighs 18 pounds 7 ounces and is healthy!
April 1st:
*Will the snow ever go away? Spring Fever
*Got my haircut, love it
*Laura took over cleaning the kitchen today and delegated most of it to me. But she did a great job washing the bread pans, and telling Eden to pick up the dress ups.
*Ryan melts my heart when he lays his head on my shoulder and hums to me.
*His absolute favorite thing to do is have a bath, I've never seen a baby go ballistic like he does. Maybe it's just a boy thing?
*Broken washer. ugh. Even this Brent can't fix.
April 3rd:
*Had a hard time being motivated today.
*The girls had about an hour bath while I goofed off on the internet
*So then of course we had to dance around and clean for an hour.
*Bought a new waher today. glad we have savings
*Laura went to a puppy birthday party today and had a great time dressing up like a dog. She shared all of her reats with Eden when she got home. Eden, Daddy and I had a 'party' while she was gone so Eden wouldn't fee left out When I told Laura on the way home she wailed," Sounds l ike you had more fun than me!" The grass is always greener.
*Tonight when I was putting them to bed Laura asked me not to go to jail, so I'd better obey the laws:)

2 comments:
Good pics of your kids, but the one of Eden is perfect. It could be professional. Amazing!
I love the bullet list journaling style. I need to do more of that. It isn't as intimidating and really is interesting. Thanks for letting us in on 'normal' days.
No going to jail Abs!
Post a Comment