
One my favorite past times in the evening after the kids are finally in bed and Brent is studying is to blog-hop. I love going and getting creative ideas, looking at what my friends are doing, and basically relaxing. Here are a few of my favorites, so if you have a few minutes stop by, they're always fun, oh and tell me some of yours too, I can always have more 'imaginary' places to go:o)
http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/
with my sister's help I'm getting into couponing, this blog updates two or three times a day
http://lets-explore.net/blog/
Great ideas for having fun with preschool and elementary age kids.
http://www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com/
Frugal family fun, enough said...
http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/
I've gotten several delicous recipes off this blog, they're not too hard. Although the recipe that is up right now doesn't look that appetizing, look further down...
http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/
I basically want to make everything on this blog, a new favorite...
http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/
with my sister's help I'm getting into couponing, this blog updates two or three times a day
http://lets-explore.net/blog/
Great ideas for having fun with preschool and elementary age kids.
http://www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com/
Frugal family fun, enough said...
http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/
I've gotten several delicous recipes off this blog, they're not too hard. Although the recipe that is up right now doesn't look that appetizing, look further down...
http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/
I basically want to make everything on this blog, a new favorite...
1 comment:
Thanks for the great tips Ab! I am for sure going to research a bit myself....
Post a Comment