Sunday, June 7, 2009

*Warning: I posted about a month's worth of pictures in one sitting, be prepared to look at a lot of us:)*

Summer is officially here: the strawbies are on! I'm quite proud of my little bushes, we're picking a half a bucket every day. yum! I need more strawberry recipes...

















And my roses are blooming too! The girls and I have been planting banana peels around the bases to feed the bushes.















We put fence slats in our fence. Not as great as having a tall privacy fence, but it already has made a huge difference.


Two happy little girlies about to have dinner outside.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

If the berries start to over run you, freeze them! Make sure to clean and stem them first. Also, its helpful to know how many cups you have in each bag or always put in 2 cups in. I like to run them through my food processor first so they are ready to make into jam as soon as they thaw.

Jamie said...

That is so cool about your strawberries! How many plants do you have? We need to get together soon it has been to long. I will call you soon.

Adrianne Miller said...

Abby, I love your blog. You have such a cute family. You are a great mom!