Friday, September 11, 2009


Happy Birthday to me!
I am now older than one box of candles?
Woah
But I love the way the girls put them on my strawberry shortcake.

.
My birthday really was a great day. The kids were wonderful all day. Brent went to work late so he and the girls could make me french toast for breakfast. Then I sat in bed and read a book.
That is my ideal way to spend a day:)
Also my family spoiled me and got me a Women's Camelback for biking and hiking, and my very own little ipod shuffle. You'd think I have an athletically minded husband or something;)
Plus we rounded out the day with pizza. I think I've had the same birthday dinner and cake since I was 4 years old!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

I love it!
Hey did you make your headband? Its adorable!

Cathy Christiansen said...

Happy birthday Abby! Very cute all those candles. :)

Halsey said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! This year I will be older than one box of candles too...but who's counting? Your little girls are so darling. I'm glad I can blog you now to stay in touch. Love technology!