September 1st, 2009 Laura's first day at kindergarten... She's in Ms. Tran's afternoon class, so after lunch each day we drive the half-a-mile to the school and walk to the playground where they line up. She was so excited and only a teaspoon nervous. We'd already been to her classroom and she'd already talked to her teacher a few times. When they were walking away she kept turning around to wave and yell goodbye.

Making a new friend in the line.


Ok, I admit it, I walked by her classroom just to make sure. Of what I don't know, but they were all so cute sitting around while Ms. Tran wrote 'Are you excited for school today?' on the board. Laura was right on the front row where she likes best to be.
1 comment:
She has gotten so BIG! Where has the time gone? I think no matter what, no one needs to worry about Laura making new friends. She is so social and very adorable, how could any of those kids not want to be her friend? Love the pictures!
Post a Comment