October 9th
Blessings from this week...
Blessings from this week...
*Brent's doing well at work
*That I could be here this morning when the kids woke up.
*Personal revelation to teach myself, my kids and my students
to enjoy music, not just how.
*Getting a good price on pants and shoes.
*My homemade bread actually turned out and was delicious.
*A wonderful date with Brent paid for my Boeing.
October 11th
Today was awesome. I went with Rosemary, Lexi, Lesha, Lanna, Aunt Janice and friends Alyssa and Cary to the Witchapalooza festival at Gardner Village. Before hand we all got dressed up like witches and took pictures around the shops. We had little kids staring and people asking to take pictures with us. It was a lot of fun.
*That I could be here this morning when the kids woke up.
*Personal revelation to teach myself, my kids and my students
to enjoy music, not just how.
*Getting a good price on pants and shoes.
*My homemade bread actually turned out and was delicious.
*A wonderful date with Brent paid for my Boeing.
October 11th
Today was awesome. I went with Rosemary, Lexi, Lesha, Lanna, Aunt Janice and friends Alyssa and Cary to the Witchapalooza festival at Gardner Village. Before hand we all got dressed up like witches and took pictures around the shops. We had little kids staring and people asking to take pictures with us. It was a lot of fun.
October 12th,
Little Cameron Jesse Whetsel was blessed today. We went down to Sandy and Brent stood in the circle while this sweet little baby was blessed by his father Scott. I love baby blessings. So much love and hope wrapped up in this special prayer. Afterward we had yummy food and visited with Brent's family at the Whetsels. I am so grateful for the wonderful women that helped raise my husband. I was thinking today about how lucky I am to have been accepted and loved by them.
2 comments:
Don't you love it when the bread turns out? I always think it's a miracle. Love the witch picture. Such cute witches!
The witch night was a blast and I am so happy you could come with us. You are very easy to love and it wouldn't have been as fun without you. Thanks for the wrap again. I love it and use it all the time now. Looking forward to Saturday. Let me know if you guys want to get dinner beforehand. I am thinking of just getting something on the way there. I'll call you ...
Post a Comment