Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On Saturday, the 17th, we headed up the Fernwood Trails above Layton with our friends the Kings and took family pictures.
This is the trail Brent goes mountain biking, and where he saw 3 rattlesnakes a few weeks ago. Thankfully there weren't any around while we there, although we did see about 5 other families out taking pictures as well.
The fall colors were gorgeous and the kids did fairly well considering all the dirt, rocks and other neat things distracting them. The one that turned out the best is, of course, the very first picture we took!
These are a few of my favorites, I got some prints on 'professional paper' for free from a Kodak promotion. We'll see how they turn out.


Me and my little ladies.


I think this one looks like an engagement picture:)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Those turned out very well. Very cute!!!

Tami and Aaron said...

You guys look great!

Stafford said...

I love the one of you and Brent!!!

Jamie said...

You have an adorable family! The pictures turned out great. I love your hair by the way. We need to get together it has been a long time.

Alesha Beattie said...

The Pictures turned out so good. You guys are so cute. Love ya and hope to see you soon!!!

Lanna said...

So cute Abby! What a great family!

Tews said...

WOW. Autumn becomes you all.

Unknown said...

Aw, your family is so cute. I can't believe how much Ryan looks like Brent! Somehow, for the last year, I forgot how to sign in to view your blog. Then I remembered it was a different email than I'm usually signed in with. Anyway, I'm glad to be in touch again. Would you do me a favor, though, and toss me an invite to kierst.smith@gmail.com? I'm so glad to see your cute family again!

The Clews Crew said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! You have a beautiful family.