Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A failed Family Picture

The timing was perfect. We were all ready for church, the girls looked adorable, it was a beautiful october day complete with perfect pumpkins in the background, Rosemary was there to take the picture. Why am I the only one looking at the camera?!

6 comments:

Abby said...

at least you look beautiful, Abby. ;)

Sarah Schwartz said...

He, he! It is so cute, regardless. It is a real snap shot in time.

Tews said...

How come you were looking at the camera? You have the most sensitive eyes of all, and the sun was bright. Way to go.

Stafford said...

mom knows you best

Ellen Davenport said...

The real question is why did you only take one picture? As a scraptogopher you should know better.

Beattie Family said...

I was looking at the camera because I wanted a family picture bad enough, and yes we did take more, but brent and the girls refused to sit still for more than 3. This was the best one!