Yesterday Maren and Sarah came down to Salt Lake and we loaded all the girls up and bravely made our way to the zoo. It actually turned out to be a great day, it was aobut 70 degrees, the animals were out, and because it was a school day afternoon we basically had the zoo to ourselves. The girls loved seeing the albino crocodile and of course the monkeys were among the favorites, especially because we have a few little chimpanzees in our group. I think it's going to become a yearly tradition to make the pilgrimage and take all the cousins to the zoo.
5 comments:
Yeah!!!! What a fun day. I count this among the perks of having small kids...you get to act like one, too. Thanks for getting these up first Abby.
I want your pics! Send them to me, or upload them to my WalMart account please....I NEED them for Bear Lake, baby!
PS~we need to make sure we remember that October is the best time to go to Hogle Zoo.
Abby!! I am so glad that you found us! I wanted to send you a wedding announcement and then in the stress forgot to send it down with abby and jake! Hooray for blogging so we can keep up on each other's lives!
Yea Abby! Your coment on my blog made me so happy. We decided to start a blog because both Andrew and I are not the best at keeping in touch. But we live so far away from everyone we wanted to share everything. Yep I am having a baby. We are excited. I can't believe how big Ellie is, for some reason I thought she was still like a newborn. Andrew and I will be moving back to Utah in Jan. We would love to see you!
I wrote Ellie, I meant Eden. :-)
Post a Comment