Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring is sprung and I'm out of moisturizer!

Many of you know I'm an undercover Mary Kay consultant. *gasp* say the rest of you that didn't know. She sells makeup? Well, actually no. I just love the products and love being able to give the discount to my friends and family. Hey, that's you! Every six months I place an order for anyone who would like a 40% off the retail price, discount. All you have to do is go online to http://www.marykay.com/ and pick out what you want. Then email your orderto me at abbyb8e@yahoo.com , including your home phone number,so I can call to confirm everythinig, and your address. Then send me a check. My only stipulation is that your order, before tax, is more than $30. That way I can be sure I have a large enough order to get the discount in the first place:) Also if I'm going to be mailing it to you please add $4 for shipping. Another disclaimer: It is a long standing mary kay tradition that you don't steal each other's customers. If you already have a consultant that you order from please stick with her. But, if like many of us, you can't afford to buy these great products at full price, or your consultant has stopped selling, feel free to order from me! This is a great deal, and you can also get alot of very luxurious birthday, christmas, and bridal shower gifts at a huge discount. I'm going to be placing the order on Friday, Monday by the latest, so please get back to me before then. Thanks!

p.s. leave me a comment here so I can get an idea of whose interested. thanks again

3 comments:

Tews said...

okay, you read my mind. I need 2moisturizer and a cleanzer. actually i need a whole new face but lets take it a step at a time. Mom

Natasha said...

Abby-
I don't want to order this time around because I have "pregnant face" and am not really sure what I need. . VERY interested in next time thought. Any my sister might be interested. Her consultant stopped being a consultant. . .

and by the way. . .I did GASP!

Sarah Schwartz said...

My moisturizer is gone, too! Put me down for one of everything...almost anyway.