Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oops, should have checked that...

I'm sooo sorry about all of this crazy going private stuff, but in order to make it so you can check the blog I have to have your email address. bahhh. so if you didn't leave it for me in the last post would you mind doing it now? if it bothers you i can delete it as soon as I see it. I'll wait a few more days to make the blog private in order to let people see this post. thank you! By the way I was just floored by how many of you wanted to keep checking in on us, several of you I had no idea were even readers. I mean, I know my kids are cute...but I'm biased:)

17 comments:

Kristi said...

He I definately want to keep checking your blog. misskristilyn@hotmail.com
and this may sound funny but my mother checks your blog too. She likes to read about all of my old friends her email is lllbates@cableone.net She is so cute she always asks me about you!

Janey said...

jane.elizabeth.price@gmail.com i wasn't sure if you already had it :)

Charisa and Trent said...

pick me! pick me!
chibaby0582@hotmail.com

and yes, you're children are beautiful.

Unknown said...

kierst.smith@gmail.com

Katie said...

Why would you be floored by that?! You guys are awesome and your girls are SO CUTE! I left my email address on that first blog post, but here it is again: kbug428@yahoo.com
Katie

Lisa said...

lisanicm@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Compound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Compound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Compound said...

gunndog@gmail.com

FYI, I started on HBO's "Big Love" recently. I will let you know if we head up Utah's way for exterior filming.

--G

Darci said...

Please keep us! We want to check up on you and your kids and hear all about life! orchardfam@gmail.com

Alesha Beattie said...

Hey Abbs cute pictures of planting the garden. what an exciting time of year!!! missaleshabeattie@hotmail.com

Abby said...

Alright. I guess you can have my e-mail address. Grrr (:)) It's abbydabell@gmail.com.

Amy said...

Abby - Add me if you wouldn't mind. I love keeping up with old friends! lofgrana@hotmail.com
-Amy (Lofgran) Hymas

Adrianne Miller said...

adriannewilson@hotmail.com

Afton said...

Hi Abby! I've enjoyed checking up on your family now and then. My addy is affyqm@yahoo.com

Mel Glade said...

melanieglade@gmail.com

Tami and Aaron said...

still the same as high school. tams_bones@hotmail.com