Abby these are such fantastic photos! Very Magical.
How in the world did you get such great shots? I tried to get pics of my girls doing the same thing and not a single one turned out. I love yours!
I made the shutter speed really slow and held really still by leaning against the couch or the wall! I took about 30 pics, but these and a few others were the ones that turned out. Thank goodness for digital!
Super cute pictures!
So great pics! Did you cut Laura's hair? It's cute.
PS- Ryan looks just like your baby pics in that one!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Abby these are such fantastic photos! Very Magical.
How in the world did you get such great shots? I tried to get pics of my girls doing the same thing and not a single one turned out. I love yours!
I made the shutter speed really slow and held really still by leaning against the couch or the wall! I took about 30 pics, but these and a few others were the ones that turned out. Thank goodness for digital!
Super cute pictures!
So great pics! Did you cut Laura's hair? It's cute.
PS- Ryan looks just like your baby pics in that one!
Post a Comment