Friday, December 5, 2008

The long march to the potty...

This last monday I went to the store to buy more diapers, the first time that I've had to buy for both Ryan and Eden at the same time. The result: I bought pull-ups instead and immediately came home and started potty-training!

So far Eden's doing really well. We've had our share of accidents, but today, day five, she's been dry all morning! So hurray for Eden, we've started the long trek towards freedom from wipes and diapers.

4 comments:

Lanna said...

Hooray for Eden! Tell her if she sticks with it, Aunt Lanna has a special present for her.

The Mothership said...

way to go Eden! I started potty training Jaren this week too and he has made huge strides in just a few days. It makes me wonder how long ago I could have started but didn't because I didn't think he was ready (but it was really me that was just too lazy to even think about it).

I hope she sticks with it! And kudos to you on eating no sweets. That is awesome.

Katie said...

Wow! I still remember leaving the hospital with Spencer and seeing you going in to have Eden. Ahhh, it seems like a lifetime ago! I am a bit scared to potty train a boy, but you have given me a bit of an incentive to get on the ball..diapers for 2 is NOT in our future budget! ;)

Tews said...

Grandma has pretty new panties for Eden when she comes here IF she keeps them dry.