*Ryan is getting several new teeth. He's been super clingy and kind of fussy today, but that was a little nice too because he wants to cuddle and sit on my lap. When my visiting teachers came over today he sat on my lap for a full half an hour. He's so sweet right now, I just love his little pudgy hands and his little dimple on his chin and the way he says 'Mama! Mama!'
*Today he tackled me on the floor and I smacked my head on the corner of our stepstool in my mock fall. I have a lot more sympathy for my kids when they hit their heads now!
*Eden loves to play with the King boys while I'm at Laura's school. I love to have such wonderful down to earth friends.
Laura has one more day of school before winter break. I volunteered in her class again today. She's learning to write her last name and is doing addition on the computer. She also loves music class.
*I volunteered in Laura's class again today. Just one more day until Winter Break. She's learning how to write her last name, is doing addition on the computer, and loves music time. She's a really good friend and I can tell she tries to be nice to everyone, even the boys:)
*I went and delivered a book and a Christmas message to the women we visit teach. Some of them have such heavy burdens right now. I came home to a warm home, a loving husband, and three healthy energetic children. What more could I want for Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment