All of the lady cousins: Bailey holding Addie, Emma, Laura, Kate giving Kylie a hug, Allie and Eden.
One of the reasons we stayed a whole week in Idaho was that Bailey, the oldest cousin, was baptized and confirmed by her father, Michael Stafford, on January 2nd. I wish I could have gotten a picture of them all sitting in front of the font watching, but I was chasing the boy. Did you know they now have plastic partitions from keeping the other kids from jumping in? That almost happened at my cousins' baptism, maybe Garth inspired them to put it up.
Bailey looked beautiful in her white dress that Grandma Martha made for her, and set a wonderful example for her younger cousins.
1 comment:
Hahahahhaa. "Dad, wait for me! I'll take off my shoes!" I love that story.
I can't believe Bailey is 8 years old. We are all getting way old to have an 8 year old child.
Post a Comment